It’s been over a year since my last giveaway, so I think it’s about time for me to host another :) Click the images for a larger view.
- Silver crescent moon necklace with an amethyst crystal briolette
- Blue flash labradorite pendant, handmade by me (chain included)
- Rose quartz heart
- Midnight goldstone star
- Raw celestite crystal
- Raw green calcite
- Tumbled amethyst
- Tumbled moonstone
- One antique key from this lot: (see photo)
- Corked glass bottle containing mixed gems (amethyst, carnelian, red garnet, sodalite, and quartz)
Rules and Qualification:
- Reblog this post to enter the giveaway, that’s it!
- Likes do not count, though it’s fine to like this to bookmark the post.
- Please be courteous — don’t spam reblog. This will disqualify you.
- Deleting or altering the text of this post will disqualify you.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter, as per tumblr guidlines.
- Your ask box must be open for me to contact you, if you win.
- You must be willing to give me a shipping address to send the prizes.
- The winner must respond within 48 hours or another winner shall be chosen.
- So I know that you’ve read these rules clearly, tag this post with “magicbunnies” when you reblog it.
- You don’t have to follow me, though it’s appreciated if you like my blog!
- This giveaway ends on Friday August 22nd, 2014 at 11 pm EST.
- The winner will be chosen at random with random.org for fairness — I will keep very close track of the notes.
- The worth of this giveaway is about $55 USD.
- I will pay for shipping expenses, including international shipping.
- It’s okay to reblog this post more than once, but like I said, please don’t spam.
- I’ll likely be including some surprise goodies as ideas come to me.
- All of the crystals featured are natural and untreated, besides the sparkly goldstone.
- Do you like the jewelry featured? You can view more of my work at my shop.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Good luck and take care!
My dad just said: at your age you’ll probably wanna try a lot of things. Boys, girls, being a girl, being a boy, being punk or goth or spunky. And im okay with that. As long as you don’t come home and tell me youre a republican
parents who care
I am this parent!
One day I wanna be a popular enough artist where people asked me how I draw and want me to make tutorials and are like “Whoa, you’re so cool and I want to talk to you but man I’m so intimidated because you’re so famous and stuff.” And I’ll just be like “Nah, it’s cool, let’s talk about art and characters and plot and shit for HOURS UNTIL YOU’RE SICK OF ME AND REGRET THIS DECISION”
My life would be complete then.
Surprise! Here’s a little giveaway :) It’s not much, but once my Etsy reaches 500 sales, I’ll be doing my biggest giveaway yet.. I expect this to happen in 2 months or so! In this giveaway, however, this is what the winner will receive:
- A kyanite pendant (the crystal has been polished and repaired but it still looks lovely!)
- A clear Tibetan quartz pendant
- An amethyst pendant (a best seller in my shop!)
- 2 amethyst crystals from Brazil
- 2 tumbled amethysts
- A chunk of tektite from Vietnam (naturally occurring glass that is believed to have come to Earth from meteorite impacts long ago)
- Please check out my Etsy shop. (A big update is coming mid August, there is currently a clearance sale going on)
- Please follow my blog so you can get updates on the giveaway (in case something changes)
- DO NOT TAG THIS POST AS GIVEAWAY please do not do this, it increases the chances that this post will be deleted and then the giveaway will be cancelled.
- Be respectful of me and my rules
- You have until Wednesday, August 6th to enter
- Reblogs and likes count as entries, sometimes more than one reblog is counted, sometimes not, it depends on tumblr
- I will ship anywhere
- It will end Wednesday, August 6th at 8 pm, PDT
- Winner will be chosen via random number generator (each entry will be assign with a number)
- Again, please be respectful, and have fun!
Victorian Band Ring Chased 10k Rose Gold Garnet:
Vendor: Victorian, 1830s to 1900s
Antique Victorian Band Ring Chased 10k Rose Gold Garnet
This Victorian band ring makes the perfect midi.
Setting is chased (hand decorated) and has a tiny Bohemian Garnet at the center.
Setting measures 3/16” North South.
It tapers to 1/16” at the back.
Garnet estimated at 2mm, bead set.
Ring is tiny, almost child size, 5.5 US.
In excellent condition, we had the shank reinforced.
Dates from the 1880’s.
Unmarked and carefully tested. http://dlvr.it/6T7W4B #antiquejewelry #curiosities
These are amazing I love them